- I like to use an air popper, that way I don't have to worry about the heat index of oils. It's also a LOT faster and easier than doing it on the stove. You don't constantly have to stand by the pot shaking it so the popcorn doesn't burn.
- Find a bag of non-GMO, organic popcorn kernels
- If you're like me and can't have corn, they have a corn free popcorn called popping sorghum
- Then I use a grass-fed butter from Kerrygold, which I get from Costco
- Then I sprinkle a little bit of pink sea salt
- Then I sprinkle a spoonful of grass-fed gelatin from Great Lakes
- Then I sprinkle some children's powdered probiotic from Nature's Way. I usually give them the infant probiotic from Klaire Labs, but for stuff like this I like to use something a little less expensive in case they don't eat it all.
- If I want to do a kettle corn I'll use this Wholesome Sweeteners organic sugar I get from Costco
Until next time,